October 28, 2021
To All MMHA Members
The Provincial Health Officer has updated the order on GATHERINGS AND EVENTS and
some of the updates will be affecting Mission Minor Hockey and its members. We would like to
take this opportunity to advise members of the UPDATED entry protocols that are
• All Team Officials (Coaches, On-Ice Helpers, Managers, HCSP, Time Clock,
Scorekeeper) ARE REQUIRED to show proof of double vaccination
• One support person per player is NO LONGER EXEMPT
The previous restrictions regarding spectators remain in effect:
• Any spectators 12 and over will be required to show proof of DOUBLE
vaccination, accompanied by photo ID for those 19 and over.
• Entrance to the facility will continue to remain closed until 30 minutes prior to your ice
• Each team will be responsible for their group’s entry into the facility.
• The mask mandate remains in place and must be followed. All players and team officials
must wear masks until on the field of play. Spectators 5 yrs and up MUST wear masks
at all times.
We at MMHA understand that these new rules may exclude some family members from entering
the facility. We are once again dealing with circumstances that are beyond our control, and ask
that you respect and adhere to the new guidelines. Let’s continue to work together to keep our
kids on the ice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ASSIST AND PROMOTE THE SPORT OF MINOR ICE HOCKEY