Mission Minor Hockey Association
P.O. Box 3154 Mission, BC V2V 4J4
September 28, 2021
To All MMHA Members
Dr Bonnie Henry has announced new restrictions for the Eastern Fraser Valley Region. This includes Mission, Agassiz, Harrison, Chilliwack, and Abbotsford.
We would like to take this opportunity to advise members of the UPDATED entry protocols that will take effect September 29, 2021 at 12:00AM.
• Players and Team Officials (Coaches, Managers, HCSP, Time Clock, Scorekeeper) continue to be EXEMPT
• One support person per player is EXEMPT
• Any additional spectators 12 and over will be required to show proof of DOUBLE vaccination, accompanied by photo ID for those 19 and over.
• The doors to the facility will continue to remain closed until 30 minutes prior to your ice time.
• Each team will be responsible for their group’s entry into the facility.
• The mask mandate remains in place and must be followed. All players and team officials must wear masks until on the field of play. Spectators must wear masks at all times.
We at MMHA understand that these new rules may exclude some family members from entering
the facility. We are once again dealing with circumstances that are beyond our control, and ask
that you respect and adhere to the new guidelines. Let’s continue to work together to keep our
kids on the ice.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ASSIST AND PROMOTE THE SPORT OF MINOR ICE HOCKEY