New Player Registration Information:
ALL NEW PLAYERS MUST REGISTER IN PERSON AT OPEN REGISTRATION
June 26 & 27 10am – 2pm Mission Leisure Centre ( registrations done during this weekend qualify for the Early Bird $50 discount)
July 17 & 18 10am- 2pm Mission Leisure Centre (registrations done during this weekend DO NOT qualify for Early Bird discount)
New Players require the following documentation to register:
- Player Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- Care Card
- 2 proofs of residence (utility bills preferred, must be full first page including tear-off paystub portion, rental agreement if renting, property tax notice, drivers licence AND car insurance count as one document and must show the same name and Mission address)
- Phone bills of any kind will not be accepted as proof of residence
1. Siblings of Returning Players
- Siblings of returning players may be registered online
- you MUST email copies of the sibling’s BIRTH CERTIFICATE and CARE CARD to Katrina Lane email@example.com in order to complete the registration process
- Registration for returning players will be done online from June 10th to August 15th
- Returning players who do not register online by 11:59pm, August 15th will no longer hold the status of a “Returning Player” and will be required to register as a new member by, on a first come first served basis.
- To register your returning player after August 15th, you must call Katrina Lane at 604-287-5552
- Registration will be accepted on a first come, first served basis as spots for goalies are limited based on number of teams fielded in the 2021/2022 season
4. MIDGET PLAYERS ATTENDING JUNIOR OR MAJOR/MIDGET CAMPS
- Returning Midget players who will be attending Junior or Major/Minor Midget camps and would like a spot held for them must purchase the Hold Fee.
- A Hold Fee is designed to act as a method of “insurance” so that if a player finds they need to return to MMHA there is a spot that has been held for them. This does not mean they are guaranteed a spot on a rep team,
- Released players are required to notify the registrar within 48 hours with their intent to return.
The Hold Fee:
- When registering online, please select only the Hold Fee.
- Payment of the Hold Fee ONLY is required at time of online registration. Please do not send payment for registration fees or rep tryout fees when paying the Hold Fee.
- Hold fees are non-refundable
7650 GRAND ST