Registration for current players has now been updated and will be Thursday JUNE 10th 9:00AM.
USING THE NEW ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM!
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS
As of May 15th, 2021, eHockey has been retired.
eHockey functionality will now be located at its new home inside HCR 3.0 as of June 1st, 2021.
What does this mean to parents registering their kids? Everyone must set up a new account on the new HCR 3.0 official website.
- To set up a new Hockey Canada account visit https://page.hockeycanada.ca/page/hc/bch/districts/minor-lower-mainland/mission-minor-hockey-association
- Click on “Login” in the upper right corner
- Click on “Don’t have an account? Sign up” After your initial sign up, you are able to use the login
- You will see “REGISTER NOW!” You’ve come to the right place
- Click on “View Online Stores”
- Click on “Register Now”
- Click on “Register an existing participant” **** Please note that ALL NEW registrations to MMHA must attend OPEN REGISTRATION June 26/27 or July 17/18 10am-2pm. Outside of these dates, NEW registrants must contact the registrar at 604-287-5552 or email@example.com. DO NOT register NEW players online. The registration will not be valid. SIBLINGS may be registered online but you must contact registrar before or after registering them in order to submit the documents needed to complete the registration process
- Click on “Start Registration”
- You may search for your player by name and birthdate or HCR# (make sure you adjust the year in the birthdate box to reflect the correct year of birth)
- When you see your player’s name, click on “Select”
- You will see some registration options, click on the correct division for your player (make sure you are choosing the correct birth year) The early bird rate will automatically be applied until July 1st at midnight
- Click “Next” and you will be taken to “Optional Items”
- If your player is doing Rep Tryouts, this is where you select that option (make sure you choose the correct division) Click on the + sign to add one registration to your cart. Choose the Early Bird option until July 18th
- Click “Next”
- If you are registering more than one player, click on “Register another participant”. If not, “Proceed to checkout”
- You will see a summary of your purchases. You still can make adjustments, such as “Register another player” or “Remove” an optional item
- Click “Next”
- Here you have the option to set up a payment schedule. Click on “Select “to see your options The payment plan is set up for you to make 1 payment upon registration, 1 July 15th and 1 on Aug 15th. If, for example, you register July 17, you will be automatically charged for June and July’s payment. ALL FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY AUGUST 15th. For more information, contact the registrar
- Under Terms & Conditions, is our Refund Policy. Once you read through it, you can check the box on the bottom left and click “Next”
- Now you can choose your “Payment Method” If you want to pay by e-transfer, the email is firstname.lastname@example.org and the password is hockeyfun (make sure you state your player(s) name(s) in the comment section. If you want to pay by credit card ( a $20 fee applies to each payment), cheque or cash, please contact the registrar via email email@example.com
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox